The École-O-Champ team offers workshops and training on introduction to horticulture, egg production, vegetable/food transformation and living soils at the Oka Abbey.
topics covered :
- Germination and shoot production
- Seeding and vegetable garden planning
- Setting up the vegetable garden: from maintenance to harvest
- Lacto-fermentation, canning and food preservation, wild harvesting, identification of spring shoots and introduction to herbalism
- Living soils, composting and vermicompost
- Production of body care products
- And many more...